Inventory Control Associate
- Waxahachie, TX
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for receiving product from vendors for quality control, maintaining the daily schedule of audits, managing inventory reports and help ensure the overall accuracy of the warehouse inventory. Records all adjustments, pallet audits, discrepancies and warehouse pulling discrepancies and reports them weekly. Reviews cycle counts. Assists in maintaining 100% inventory accuracy. Receives products from vendors to check for quality. Communicates potential quality issues to buyers. Maintains quality control manuals. Maintains inventory control manuals. Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor. Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude or independent judgment.
What your background should be
- 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility. Experience in purchasing or inventory field. Ability to lift loads up to 100 lbs with assistance. Must be eighteen years of age. Must pass the drug test. Must pass the background check. Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable. Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting or handling or carrying material or equipment of moderate to heavy weight (8-40 pounds).
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the largest industrial distributors in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org