Inventory Control Associate
- Waxahachie, TX
What you'll be doing
- Records all adjustments, pallet audits, discrepancies and warehouse pulling discrepancies and reports them weekly. Reviews cycle counts. Tracks discrepancies, assists in maintaining 100% inventory accuracy. Receives products from vendors to check for quality. Communicates potential quality issues to buyers. Maintains quality control manuals. Maintains inventory control manuals. Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor. Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Works typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior co-worker and/or supervisor. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must be eighteen years of age. Must pass the drug test. Must pass the background check. Must pass pre-employment tests if applicable. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility. Experience in purchasing and/ or inventory field. Ability to lift loads up to 100lbs with assistance.
Required Schooling / Training
- HS diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is an industrial distributor in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com