- Arlington, TX
What you'll be doing
- Analyze inventory data to determine appropriate stocking levels and make informed decisions regarding transfers from warehouse to warehouse and ordering additional stock. Generate equipment requisitions for purchases to inventory manager. Inform operations team of potential short supplies along with back in stock dates. Work closely with management to monitor, maintain and control appropriate inventory levels for warehouses and delivery vehicles. Work with inventory manager to expedite delivery of goods to warehouse/customer as necessary. Recommend items to be cycle counted and reconciled between physical inventories. Coordinate corporate initiated cycle counts within the field and report results to operations team. Reconcile inventory discrepancies with field and corporate operations teams. Work with service centers to set repair priorities so that adequate inventory levels exist at all times. Develop and maintain supply inventory reports. Work with management to coordinate new customer roll-out requirements with sales, operations and purchasing. Communicate orally with customers, co-workers, vendors and the public in face-to-face one-on-one settings or using a telephone. Instruct and train office and/or field employees in the use of computerized inventory systems.
What your background should be
- Proficient in SAP required. Experience with conducting and reconciling inventory count cycles. Must have at least three years of experience with Microsoft office, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook in an office setting. Must be proficient in Excel and be able to create spreadsheets as necessary. Ability to read and comprehend simple and complex instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple and complex correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed involved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to work independently and also as a team member.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company manufactures beds, furnishings, repositioning equipment, and wound management products for the long-term care industry, including hospitals and nursing homes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com