International Medical Assistance Coordinator
- Towson, MD
What you'll be doing
- Manages individual cases/projects for a diverse group of clients with varying and sometimes complex needs. Takes action to assure customer needs and expectations are met. Manages most complex and challenging cases/projects. Documents case work in customer relationship management system. Provides mentoring to less experienced staff and is involved with leadership responsibilities. Performs duties assigned by management; assess need of customer and develop resolution for emergency and non-emergency medical situations. Provides technical expertise, problem triage, instructions or general non-sales customer support. Provides explanations and interpretations within area of expertise.
What your background should be
- 1+ years customer service experience. Must be flexible to work any shift 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and 365 days per year. Intermediate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED degree required.
Who is the client company
- Healthcare services provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com