- Tulsa, OK
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person is responsible for auditing company processes relative to regulatory requirements and company policies at the direction of the internal audit committee. Identifies and recommends changes to address areas of non-compliance where necessary. Conducts follow-up audits to ensure corrective actions have taken place and properly address the identified issues. Performs such other related tasks and assumes such other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by authorized personnel as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Experience in managed healthcare preferred. 3 or more years of related job experience in audit, compliance, or similar. Proven audit skills. Minimum two years health care benefits including experience with benefit manuals and benefit plan designs preferred. Proficient in Excel. Minimum Excel testing requirements: 80% overall. Proficient in Word. Minimum Word testing requirements: 80% overall. Ability to perform detailed mathematical calculations and understanding of mathematical concepts and abstract reasoning. Ability to effectively communicate information in both oral and written form.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelors degree required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com