- Malvern, PA
What you'll be doing
- Performs internal audits to assess effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting as required by section 404 of the sarbanes-oxley act using the COSO framework. Works with management to mitigate risks where possible, develop possible solutions to re mediate potential control deficiencies, as well as reinforce control systems currently existing in the corporation. Works on assigned projects and develops risk/control assessments based on project objectives and expectations. Ensures information used to support risk/control assessments is compelling, descriptive and factual. Assists management on specific risk/control issues and promotes a company-wide exchange of ideas. Supports risk/control awareness and self-assessment throughout the corporation. Develops relationships necessary for successfully meeting demands of a specific project, principally interacting with functional management associated with the project. Negotiates and facilitates issue resolution on project-related items and adapts appropriately to situations encountered, seeking advice or help where previous experience is lacking. Ensures administration over activities needed to perform responsibilities is efficient, proactive, timely, cost effective and professional.
What your background should be
- CPA or CIA a plus. A minimum of two years internal or external audit experience required. Big 4 or fortune 500 internal audit experiences preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Requires college degree (preferably in accounting) or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational imaging and electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com