Internal Audit Staff
- Reston, VA
What you'll be doing
- Participating in internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing, Sarbanes-Oxley, technology risk consulting and other risk consulting engagements. Preparing clear, concise work papers that have definitive conclusions and follow documentation standards. Preparing meaningful and well-written recommendations for inclusion in client correspondence and the audit file. Applying standard accounting principles and auditing procedures to client engagements, including interviewing clients and analyzing data and information collected. Managing individual tasks within project budgets and deadlines. Effectively completing other tasks as assigned by supervisor. Effectively communicating with client and co-workers, including presenting audit results, project status and other relevant topics.
What your background should be
- Progress toward one or more certifications (e.g., CPA, CIA, CISA) is preferred. Approximately one to three years of experience, including experience in internal audit, public accounting or other professional services. Knowledge of basic accounting and auditing principles and proficiency in Microsoft Office. Commitment to provide exceptional client service. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential. The ability to work with teams and established deadlines. Strong attention to detail.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field with 150 credit hours completed.
Who is the client company
- The client company is one of the leading accounting and consulting firms.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org