Internal Audit Manager
- Winona, MN
What you'll be doing
- Overseeing and mentoring internal audit department staff. Documenting processes and procedures of various company finance departments. Designing, documenting, and monitoring implementation of internal controls. Overseeing, reviewing and performing specific audit test plans to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory accounting requirements and standards. Performing regular reporting of audit plan progress and results to company management and the audit committee of the board of directors. Investigating reported or suspected unethical activity, and reporting findings to company management and the audit committee of the board of directors. Developing and recommending remediation plans for internal control improvement to company management. Coordinating quarterly and annual audit activities with external auditors. Researching various regulatory requirements and keeping up-to-date on changes to these requirements, as well as new requirements that may be developing. Performing analytical analyses of financial and operational data. Continually working to identify and implement procedural improvement. Leading and completing special projects and other administrative tasks as assigned, including assisting other company finance departments.
What your background should be
- Two or more years of successful client company experience and strong leadership skills are preferred. Performing varied work assignments with limited supervision; proficiency in various Microsoft applications including Word and Excel; interfacing effectively and professionally with all company personnel, managers, and others, as well as external auditors. Strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills. Planning and organizing activities to complete assigned tasks on time with a high level of accuracy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company and one of the world most efficient suppliers of oem, mro, and construction products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org