- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- The intern will be asked to work closely with transportation and water resource engineering employees to carry out an array of assigned tasks. The task will range from data entry, making changes to existing engineering drawings to design of small engineering project. Other duties include, but are not limited to, assembling data and assisting with problem solving requiring basic theories and engineering fundamental. Utilize computer program to solve engineering problem. Assist with layout and design of routine small and medium sized engineering project, specification development or preparation, technical evaluation of equipment and material and maintaining accurate and current project documentation.
What your background should be
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Participate in team based management style. Proven track record of innovative solution to difficult problem.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor of science degree in civil engineering or closely related major background in civil and structural design.
Who is the client company
- Offers a full array of consulting and technology services for infrastructure projects throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com