Intelligence Resource Analyst
- Bethesda, MD
What you'll be doing
- Provides strategic collection and analytic support to and oversight of multi discipline intelligence operations including cyber support to intelligence operations. Provides support to intelligence community activities on the effective functioning of single and multi discipline activities supporting intelligence needs, requirements, and priorities. Understands the impact of national collection policies, activities, and operations, as well as changes to intelligence directives, policies, and priorities of national intelligence managers unifying intelligence strategies, campaigns and senior level advisory panels. Works with the community to integrate, manage, and support collection and analytic trades throughout the intelligence cycle to manage risk, lower cost, and optimize gain. Works with NIMS to integrate mission-relevant compartmented access programs.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have experience in related field. Must be U.S. citizen with current top secret security clearance and eligible for SCI access. Full scope polygraph may be required. Compiles and reviews budgets for programs or components using performance, previous budget figures, actuals, estimated execution rates, and other data sources to support programmatic performance, cost-benefit trades, and planning strategies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or equivalent experience
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org