Insurance Verification Representative
- Clearwater, FL
What you'll be doing
- Performs initial intake and processing of all referral paperwork for potential insulin pump patients, including outbound calls to potential patients, verification of insurance and patient contact. Assigns patients to the proper region for processing. Assists with distribution of incoming faxes. Maintains accurate patient records in PIMS, including entering initial patient information and complete verification notes. Coordinates with pump specialists to obtain status updates for manufacturers. Verifies insurance to determine eligibility for company program. Initiates contact with patients to introduce and explain company program to patient. Contacts medicare, commercial insurance and other government agencies to determine eligibility for company program. Updates work flow for reporting.
What your background should be
- At least 1+ years of related experience. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a medical supply company providing home medical supplies, such as diabetic testing strips, insulin pumps, catheters, incontinence products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org