Insurance Sales Agent
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The client company is seeking an insurance sales agent to serve as the primary contact to members by providing quotes and writing personal lines of insurance within a store environment and also provide customer service for new and existing members with their insurance needs. Quote and write all types of personal lines of insurance including, but not limited to auto mobile, home owner, life and health while meeting or exceeding the minimum sales goals. Support the lead generation initiative by providing qualified leads to other business lines of company that include travel, insurance, automotive, and financial. Prospect from membership lists, transfers, and any other resources made available. Assist in selling memberships and contribute to meeting established store membership goals.
What your background should be
- The insurance sales agent will be required to obtain life and health license within the first six month of employment or as determined by management, minimum of six months of experience in a fast paced work environment selling P&C lines of business, The ability to sell liability insurance in the amount of at least 100/300/50. The ability to work sales hours set by the store needs, as well as evenings and weekend events as determined by management.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a non-profit organization of clubs serving more than 50 million members in the United States and Canada.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com