- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Work directly with the A/R follow up lead assists with planning, organizing, coordinating and auditing daily accounts receivable follow up and auditing for managed care & government program accounts. Position exists to ensure that all services performed by SMG practices are resolved in accordance with PBS standards and managed care & government contracts. Perform billing, collecting, research, correspondence, independent problem solving skills of account errors necessary to bring the account balance to zero within established timeframes. Responsible for reconciliation of complex, multi-payment accounts as necessary through adjustments, refunds etc common with billing knowledge to bring account to zero balance within established timeframes.
What your background should be
- 3 years experience in accounts receivable in a health care setting. Basic field of expertise healthcare multi specialty accounts receivable.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com