Insurance and Financial Services
- Cockeysville, MD
What you'll be doing
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services. Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed. Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification. Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals. Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each day.
What your background should be
- Proactive in problem solving; able to learn computer functions. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to multi-task. Ability to make presentations to potential customers. Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals. Excellent communication skills written, verbal, and listening.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- Client company provides insurance and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org