- Herndon, VA
What you'll be doing
- Operate survey equipment including electronic data collectors, levels, and electronic total station, GPS, and survey vehicles. Adhere to established company policies and procedures and assure that the crew follows the same standards and procedures. Perform field survey activities in accordance with minimum standards of practice for surveying. Well understanding of third party software for data reduction and drafting, including Microstation, AutoCAD Civil 3D & Carlson. Work requires skills in coordinate geometry and trigonometry.
What your background should be
- Successful background check by third parties, such as WMATA, MWAA, MAA, TWIC, SWAC, etc. A minimum of three years of survey experience. Experience with Leica C-10 HDS a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- College experience a plus.
Who is the client company
- This is an employee owned, multi-disciplined firm offering a full array of planning, design, and construction phase consulting services for infrastructure projects throughout the United States and its territories.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org