- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Help students realize their dreams by organizing and delivering class objectives in a clear, concise manner. Maintain an orderly, controlled and safe environment for companies students in classrooms and labs. Ensure training aids, tools and equipment are maintained and prepared for use in the classroom and lab. Supervise and hold students accountable while promoting learning, participation, motivation and professionalism. Test, evaluate and communicate performance and progress with students, supervisors and other departments in a timely and accurate manner. Maintain curriculum accuracy by keeping up to date on the industry. Ensure company is legitimate in companies operations by following the compliance related responsibilities for this position in the supplemental document. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 7 years related work experience. Computer skills. Communication skills (verbal and written). People development and instructional skills and abilities. Problem solving and multi-tasking skills, can adapt to a changing fast-paced environment. Motivated and professional, with a positive attitude. BMW dealership technical experience a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a for-profit nationwide provider of technical education training for students seeking careers in entry level automotive, diesel, collision repair, motorcycle and marine technicians.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org