- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Develop a consultative relationship with key stakeholders to identify curriculum requirements. Write and edit technical training documents for setup, service, and repair of mobile devices, cameras, gps, car electronics, gaming systems, computers, laptops, tablets, televisions, home audio, appliances, health and fitness products, and other consumer electronics. Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner. Work with internal partners and subject matter experts to identify new training needs, map them to the appropriate competencies, obtain information and validate courseware content. Accurately and regularly read audience, environment, and climate to validate direction of work. Work with internal partners to develop assessments to measure learning impact. Assure overall quality of the curriculum to exceed customer expectations; this includes all course materials, train the trainers, tools, and other resources. Utilize project management skills to define and meet project milestones, communicate issues and risks in a timely manner, manage customer expectations and deliver results. Actively seeks feedback from direct manager, peers and partners. Actively researches and recommend innovative training tools and technologies to deliver cutting edge design solutions.
What your background should be
- 2+ years hands-on experience with the sales, installation, setup, troubleshooting, or repair of mobile devices, tablets, computers, digital cameras, GPS navigation, televisions, home audio, and/or appliances preferred. 2+ years experience in the next gen technologies related to cloud, mobile, and social. Strong knowledge of mobile operating systems including Android, iOS, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple OS. Solid computer skills with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Visio. Demonstrated problem-solving skills, attention to detail and focus on quality. Ability to create a design strategy from a training request that will provide the best learning results, based on the learning objectives. Ability to perform peer reviews of training content and provide balanced feedback. Ability to multi-task and demonstrate a sense of urgency to work within aggressive timeframes.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in instructional design, education, business, communication or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides device protection and support services for smartphones, tablets, consumer electronics, appliances, satellite receivers and jewelry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org