- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Design training programs and processes (including facilitator materials, outlines, activities, e-learning modules, videos etc.) for contact center operations and resort operations clients (new and existing). Provide support for leadership training in both areas. Develop course methods and facilitator/participant materials that integrate traditional instructor-led facilitation, blended approach, case studies, experiential learning exercises, and e-learning/m-learning modules. Manage multiple ISD projects supported by multiple subject matter experts, co-creators, content reviewers, and facilitators. Partner with facilitators, operations and workforce management teams to identify windows for orderly course deployment. Design and deploy post-course assessments, implement assessments, review results and make recommendations based on results as standard operation. Serve as a SME and provide support for the learning management system. Partner with manager of L&D on strategic planning for the learning and development organization to adjust and align with the clients (contact center and resort operations) strategic road map. Facilitates train the trainer for resort management and owner services facilitators as part of the design process.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with basic project management skills related to training content development desired. Working knowledge of instructional systems design (ISD) methodology. Ability to communicate with individuals of varying backgrounds. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and ability to handle graphics and charts in these applications, SharePoint experience is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in learning, business management.
Who is the client company
- The company is a developer and marketer of flexible, points-based vacation ownership products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org