InStore Financial Service Representative
- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- Handles a variety of tasks and prioritizes during the course of a business day; Uses skills, ability and aptitude to deliver industry leading service, performs routine client maintenance requests, problem resolution and basic sales functions as well as basic and advanced teller transactions. Commits to advancing individual knowledge of sales techniques and product knowledge to better serve personal and business clients. Contributions made to meeting or exceeding client service and branch sales goals by offering and selling products and services and developing, expanding and retaining client relationships. Consistently follows defined procedures for bank operations and client service behaviors that contribute to delivering an extraordinary client interaction. Identifies and maximizes cross-sale opportunities through client conversations. Exercises knowledge of risk management and loss prevention. Identifies and maximizes cross-sale opportunities through client conversations. Some supervision or assistance may be needed with more complex tasks. Satisfies regulatory requirements for holding the position, including determined by company to meet the qualification standards imposed by the loan originator compensation rule of the truth in lending act.
What your background should be
- One year experience as a teller, client service specialist, or in-store financial services representative at client company or an equivalent position at a comparable financial institution; or two years experience in a sales and service based position in a retail environment, which includes cash handling responsibilities with established processing procedures and controls. College level courses. Strong probing, prospecting and listening skills to uncover client needs. Ability to respond in a professional manner and provide a high level of service quality. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Understanding of consumer and business lending solutions as well as deposit products. Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed sales goals. Passion for sales, previous individual accountability for metrics or quotas, cash handling and payment transactions. Ability to multi-task.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com