- Connellsville, PA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is responsible for the installation, disconnection and changes to broadband analog and digital cable, high speed data, and digital telephony services. Perform custom wiring/home networking solution which may include attic/basement crawls and use of wall fish equipment. Check pre-wiring of residential and commercial units according to diagram. Operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe manner. Stock vehicle and maintain proper inventory levels. Provide all associated paperwork in a timely manner. Maintain a positive attitude, hands-on work ethic and desire to learn new technologies.
What your background should be
- Two years of field experience preferred. Must have a valid driving license and excellent driving record. Must have working knowledge of use of various tools and equipment and a strong mechanical aptitude. Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a frequent basis. Must meet weight limit requirements necessary for safe use of a ladder. Willing to work shifts and weekends and work on a rotating on-call basis.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the major cable, telecommunications and internet service providers in United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com