- Roseville, MN
What you'll be doing
- Effectively prepares the job site for set up and tear down. Installs window and door products in accordance with company standards and processes. Collaborates with the lead installer or the field technician throughout the installation project to maximize efficiencies, proper tear outs and installation techniques. Builds and sustains positive homeowner relations. Plans continual self-learning and development of skills. Assists in meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction and revenue dollars per period. Adheres to proper safety techniques. Behavioral competencies: builds and sustains positive co-worker relationships. Demonstrates self-leadership and accountability; demonstrates responsible attendance and punctuality; demonstrates work place flexibility. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two years general carpentry experience is required. Able to communicate with peers and homeowners. Able to organize tasks and jobs requirements. Proficient in the use of tools and equipment. Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience. Trade school diploma/certificate desired. Must have working knowledge of hand and power tools. Customer service experience desired. Must have a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an international window and door manufacturing enterprise.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com