Inspector (Shipping & Receiving)
- Lake Orion, MI
What you'll be doing
- Interact with customers and co-workers in a customer-friendly manner. Receive and inspect customer product for processing. Establish product process sequence. Inspect finished product. Participate in continuous improvement activities. Learn new skills and cross-train into various department. Act as member of the monthly quality council. Tool identification including matching with travel cards visual inspection of tools for proper coating. Post quantities being shipped into computer system. Pack customer parts for shipping. Use XRF equipment to document coating thickness. Use various shipping software. Perform other duties as required to assure customer satisfaction.
What your background should be
- Must be proficient ordering supplies via the internet. Experience with MS Word and internet explorer. Knowledge of industrial cutting tools (e.g.; drills, etc.) preferred, but not required. Individual must have strong work ethic, be high-energy and detailed-oriented. Must be able to lift 30lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leading high-tech industrial group specializing in machine and plant engineering.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com