Inside Sales/Corporate Development
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the clients. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer contacts. Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to customers. Forecast and track key account metrics. Identify and grow opportunities within account and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of account management or other relevant experience preferably with similar technologies. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively via webinar session, email, and phone. Working knowledge of MS Office, ability to adapt quickly, and adept at learning new software. Experience in developing trusted customer relationships and delivering on commitments. Excellent attention to detail and proven time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides clients with pricing intelligence, intellectual property integrity, product channel tracking & tracing, and competitive insight.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com