Inside Sales Representative
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Receive customer phone calls; provide support to customers and contractors via phone and in person. Provide information and technical information about products and prices. Refer to product catalogs and specification guides to determine related product uses and applications. Work closely with outside sales representative regarding sales promotions and initiatives which require phone contact and follow-up along with visits to customers. Coordinate mailings of literature and samples. Investigate and research all customer inquiries and concerns and follow-up promptly with the customer. Help customers with design ideas or problems; provide customer feedback to management. Assist with production scheduling, job site coordination and dispatch. Coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch and maintain customer is informed of such schedules. Enter sales orders into computer for tracking. Attend training meetings, seminars, bimonthly sales meetings and schools as required. Assist in monthly physical inventory counts, enter and manage inventory in computer system. Retrieve information for credit department when needed. Follow all safety regulations. Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed.
What your background should be
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Previous sales experience. Knowledge of concrete masonry is a plus. Positive attitude and desire to work with a great team in a fast-paced environment. Basic math skills. Good organizational and problem solving skills. Experience with multi-line phone system. Attention to detail. Pleasant phone personality. Ability to multi task. Spanish or English bilingual preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com