Inside Sales Representative
- North Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- An inside sales representative who will be responsible for making outbound business-to-business calls, scheduling appointments for company sales team. Duties will include placing outbound calls to businesses of all sizes and across various industries. The successful candidate has knowledge to identifying and overcoming objections. Some other requirements such as setting appointments for the sales team, obtaining sales leads during calls, answering basic questions on products offered and documenting all calls and results. The ideal candidate required excellent verbal communication skills, excellent telephone skills and strong data entry / computer skills.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have sales oriented individual with ability to overcome objections, proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook, inside sales/appointment setting experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A leading American staffing agency operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org