Inside Sales Representative
- Virginia Beach, VA
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate daily activities with sales manager to discuss activity, forecast and sales expectations. Assist with the preparation and responses to RFPs and manage the generation of transactional quotations. Assist sales in generation of (integration project & other) proposals. Assist sales in review of and response to RFQs or RFPs or sources sought-use capability packages, past performances, etc. Assist sales in finalization of cost sheets for proposals or orders. Develop proposal and active project folders on the network, set up job. Determine product sourcing through evaluation of project timelines, product pricing or discounts (OEM registration or rebate programs) and availability. Review and tweak cost sheets for proposals or orders. Assist and generate cost sheets and gather other order documents from engineering (SOWs, drawings, manufacture quotes etc.). Finalize and process sales orders to accounting dept. Track and escalate time critical orders to ensure delivery meets customer requirements. Interface with project management and installation teams to meet project timelines as needed. Facilitate credit card orders. Act as the primary internal point of contact for customers in the absence of sales manager and account representatives. General account management and customer service assistance.
What your background should be
- General work experience in an office environment preferred. Customer service and telephone skills with the ability to maintain a calm composure and negotiate with customers, visitors and employees. Sales experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel). Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to handle multiple phone calls at once. Ability to sit for long periods of time. Professional appearance and manner. Ability to 10-key by touch. Proficiency in data entry. Mathematical aptitude. Highly self-motivated with the ability to work flexible hours. Strong internal customer orientation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com