Inside Sales Representative
- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- Work with the sales team to develop the territory, account, and coverage plans for existing and new accounts. Assist sales team by identifying opportunities, generating interest, qualifying prospects, educating, promoting awareness, and developing new sales leads. Work together with operations, sales, and customer service to manage account needs and grow account sales. Serve as the primary sales contact on day-to-day account penetration and retention needs. Conduct follow-up calls with the sales team and management to track lead follow-up and close. Develop and implement plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to region or territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts by product and service, market segments and prospect type. Develop relationships with selected clients and prospects in order to set appointments and expand the company brand awareness by accurate need identification and solution positioning. Follow-up with new clients to ensure customer satisfaction with the service being performed. Respond to all domestic and international quotes within the established and applicable time constraints. Maintain documentation and analysis for all quotes and specific customer activity including total quotes received, percent secured, pricing ranges and first time customer quotes. Prepare and maintain current and accurate tariffs, terms and conditions, and account profiles. Prepare customer presentation materials. Coordinate and facilitate pick-up and transition to operations for closed business. Provide customized customer reports as requested. Support collections effort. Support the development and implementation of standard operating procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of related work experience; minimum one year of industry experience preferred. Candidate should have conveys positive, competitive, confident personality. Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to persuade influence and negotiate. Proficiency in Microsoft office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications. Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides using units of U.S. and/or international currency, weight, volume, and distance measurements; ability to read, write, and speak English fluently; ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- A provider of integrated transportation logistics services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org