Inside Sales Account Manager
- Round Rock, TX
What you'll be doing
- Focused on building relationships and becoming a trusted technology advisor to company customers. Out-bounding calls to drive new business acquisition with established and new customers. May have some involvement in outside sales leads with sales representative support. Ability to be a trusted business advisor to the customer and uses in-depth knowledge of company, products and services to help customers formulate direction. Ability to utilize strategic probing to identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions. Analysis of multiple market factors to both anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommends appropriate solution. Effectively balance demands from multiple stakeholders. Effectively balance short term and long term priorities. Develop and implement strategic account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
What your background should be
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience. Strong organizational skills. Effectively use software packages such as microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software, & peripherals. Demonstrate strong verbal and written skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concern about consulting, investing and real estate services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org