Inside Lawn & Garden Customer Service Associate
- Independence, MO
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for assisting customers with all of their shopping needs including assisting customers in the selection, demonstration, preparation and loading of merchandise. Also responsible for responding to customer inquiries throughout their shopping experience including promoting customer loyalty plans and/or extended protection/replacement plans where appropriate. Responsible for providing quick, friendly customer service by answering customers questions, providing purchase assistance and keeping shelves stocked. Assigned primarily to one zone on the sales floor, but may be required to work in other areas.
What your background should be
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week. Ability to operate, demonstrate and explain merchandise in assigned area. Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures. Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries. Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business, retail management, specialty related to department (e.g., design, appliances) or related field or certification in trade related to department (e.g., kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden).
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com