Inside Auto Claims Trainee
- Englewood, CO
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for investigating accidents to determine liability. You will analyze police reports and interview accident victims via the phone, to evaluate the cause of the accident, whos at fault, and to what degree. You will also work directly with customers and guide them through the claims process, and negotiate fair and equitable settlements. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and document every step of activity for each claim on companies state-of-the-art, computerized nextgen claims system. Responsible for evaluating, and negotiating auto accident claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement for all parties involved. Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience. Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and it systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
What your background should be
- 2+ years experience handling casualty claims. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and computer skills. Ability to be a self-starter and work independently. Persistence and the ability to work through and solve problems. Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four year college degree.
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the largest personal lines insurer in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org