Information Technology Senior Scientist
- Savage, MD
What you'll be doing
- The information technology senior scientist is responsible to participate as the primary security-engineering representative on engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, integration of IA architectures, computing, and EU2 environment. The candidate will support the government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures. S/he will apply knowledge of IA policy, procedures, and workforce structure to design, develop, and implement secure networking, computing, and eu2 environment. Support security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management. Identify overall security requirements, security features, and safeguards for the proper handling of engineered systems. Support security architecture development and support of security policy management. Interact with government security organization, customer, and other project team members on all matters regarding systems security. Review and prepare all security related documentation that supports the security and security relevance of systems/projects.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have 16+ years of related (progressively responsible network systems engineering) experience. CISSP certification or equivalent DoD security compliance required. This job requires 10+ years of experience with security system engineering technologies. S/he requires 5+ years of experience with government/DoD systems engineering development, security development. Current TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance required. Working knowledge of ASEM (applied security engineering methodology); working knowledge of unified modeling language (UML); understanding of risk management framework (RMF).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, required and master degree in computer science preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational professional services and information technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org