Information System Security Officer
- Information System Security Officer
What you'll be doing
- Ensure the system is operated, used, and maintained in accordance with defined security policies and practices. Enforce security policies and safeguards on all personnel having access to the system for which the ISSO has responsibility. Ensure that users and system support personnel have the required authorization, and are familiar with internal security practices before access is granted. Perform routine review of audit trails as required (e.g., weekly or daily). Identify and investigate security incidents related to the system for which the ISSO has responsibility. Perform activities related to the routine operation and maintenance of the system (e.g. account management, system installs, and configuration). Support certification and accreditation activities.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have 2 years of experience in a system administrator or ISSO role. Proven ability to work independently and as a team member. Strong analytical and organizational skills, including attention to detail. Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company helping clients become high-performance businesses and governments.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com