Information Assurance/Security Specialist
- Fort Knox, KY
What you'll be doing
- Submit a request for the registration of the system. Identify resources to support IA requirements and work with the IA team to support the certification and accreditation efforts. Develop and maintain inputs to system plans of action and milestones (POA&M) and brief to system security engineering team, certification authority (CA), and designated approval authority (DAA) personnel perform technical analysis. Develop courses of action (COA) to assist program management office (PMO) personnel in pursuing low risk system implementation performing pre-certification security scans to identify system vulnerabilities and information assurance vulnerability alert (IAVA) compliance. Assist in the oversight and compliance of DISA STIGS to ensure compliance with standards and best practices and hardening of the system. Ensure all system IA-related documentation, including software and hardware inventory lists and physical and logical architecture diagrams, are current and accessible to authorized individuals by understanding the system and the accreditation boundary.
What your background should be
- 6+ years of related experience. 4 additional years will be considered in lieu of a degree. Experience in the implementation of DIACAP policies and procedures. Understanding of FISMA and ability to initiate compliance reporting. Ability to implement DISA security technical implementation guides, gold disk scans and or rem/retina scans. Initiate corrective measures under IAM when security related incidents such as information spillages arise.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company provides information technology, systems integration, and e-business solutions worldwide.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org