- Alexandria, VA
What you'll be doing
- Lead and provide technical direction on discipline-related projects. Provide guidance and direction for accomplishment of multiple, complex and interrelated projects. Design and implement programs, projects or tasks. Lead or manage multi-task projects of high complexity while providing primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic issues. Ensure completion of programs, projects or tasks within estimated time frames and budget constraints. Coordinate with all parties to tasks. Review work products for completeness and adherence to customer requirements. Brief and lead strategic level client meetings. Provide engineering resources to meet needs across the TENCAP business areas of: programs of record, advanced prototyping, technology development and transition and decision briefing materials for leadership. Provide information assurance guidance and documentation throughout the system development life-cycle to include providing IA guidance at meetings, briefings and design reviews and during system development in accordance with prevailing IA regulations and policies. Support all phases of the security authorization process. Provide required documentation IAW CDRL A005 for certification and accreditation (C&A) activities, needed for TENCAP initiatives to receive authorization(s) to operate (ATO)s, interim ATOs (IATO)s, interim authority to test (IATT). Develop required documentation, security engineering or implementation and validation and facilitating any request for waivers or other exceptions to policies based on tactical implementation of security domain requirements. Facilitate multiple security authorization processes to include those implemented by DoD, army and other national agencies. Ensure that the design of hardware, operating systems and software applications proposed for TENCAP programs adequately address IA security requirements and provide confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication and non-repudiation. Enable IA system designs that properly mitigate identified threats or vulnerabilities and review and approve test and evaluation activities to validate those threats or vulnerabilities are mitigated.
What your background should be
- 8 to 12 years of related experience. Must possess a top secret or SCI security clearance. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook). Knowledgeable in IA policy to include AR 25-2 information assurance, DoD 8510.01, DoD information assurance certification and accreditation process (DIACAP), director of central intelligence directive (DCID 6/3) and DISA security technical implementation guides (STIG) and shall keep pace with changing policies and mandates.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related discipline required. Masters degree in related discipline preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company provides integrated technology solutions worldwide to department of defense clients in the areas of C4ISR operations, aerospace mission support, engineering, information technology, logistics and training.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com