Information Assurance Systems Architect and Engineer (IASAE)
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Collaborate with the information technology (IT) department's system architect or engineer in the application or development of advanced technical security technologies, scientific principles, theories and concepts as they relate to classified information systems (CIS). Support all SAS IA programs with information security architect (ISA) and information systems security engineer (ISSE). Act as the SAS IA subject matter expert (SME) program manager for a team of multi disciplined IA SMES in the discovery, application and documentation of new technical security standards effecting IA operations. Serve as the principal spokesperson for technical IA controls at all SAS facilities when interfacing with the business, customer and professional working groups.
What your background should be
- Six to ten years of experience with computer security or information assurance or information technology related is required. Experience complying with various governing documents (i.e., NISPOM, JAFAN, ICD, DIARMF, DIACAP, etc.). Experience providing technical system security expertise and oversight for complex, cross domain, heterogeneous classified networked environments in collaboration with customers, the information technology (IT) department and other company business units. Experience writing and analyzing scripts and other various coding capabilities (i.e. C+, PERL, PYTHON, HTML, etc.). Must possess a current TS or SCI clearance with CI-Poly. Must possess a current DoD 8570-IASAE III professional certification (i.e. CISSP, etc.).
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor or master degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is a major American defense contractor and industrial corporation with core manufacturing concentrations in weapons and military and commercial electronics.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com