- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- Analyzes and designs sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in lab space and facilities as well as equipment layouts; and establishes methods for maximum utilization of existing lab space and facilities . May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and may manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations. Conducts studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems. On the basis of these studies, develops and implements plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods. May assist facilities engineers in the planning and design of facilities. Will be responsible for managing use of over 70 lab spaces using lab planning tool; as well as scheduling existing and potential programs in requested labs.
What your background should be
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in a dynamic environment. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; with specific prior experience using MS Project. Strong scheduling abilities: managing the assignment and use of labs and ranges, or related experience. Ability to obtain and maintain a US secret level security clearance; US citizenship is a prerequisite. A minimum of 5yrs of professional experience. Prior facilities coordination or facilities management experience. Active secret or top secret clearance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with 5 years experience or a masters degree in a technical field with 3 years experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American global aerospace and defense technology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com