Inbound Customer Service Representative
- Moosic, PA
What you'll be doing
- Effective communication with consumers by composing accurate, prompt and effective replies to consumer contacts. Develop a basic knowledge of company services and all products including product composition and package directions. Identify and handle actual and potential non-serious adverse event (AE) reports. Conduct non-serious AE investigation(s) ensuring appropriate information is gathered and follow-up with the reporter as required. Assess each reported AE for serious or non-serious classification as per FDA regulations. Elevate serious reports appropriately to CCR III/ team lead. Identify and handle product quality (PQ) reports. Conduct PQ investigation(s) ensuring appropriate information is gathered and follow-up with the reporter as required. Elevate reports appropriately. Monitor consumer contacts to ensure action on possible product liability or product tampering incidents, by appraising situations that could result in legal action or media involvement, and handle or refer according to crisis management procedures. Display sound decision making skills in discerning urgency of customer complaints relative to current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs) and food and drug administration (FDA) regulations. Perform data input in an accurate, detailed and timely fashion on all consumer contacts according to the consumer database parameter and the guidelines defined within the respective departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs). Implement management crisis communication policy in the event of critical situations involving product recall, tampering or controversy. Use tact and judgment in communicating, assess complexity of complaints, and provide appropriate reimbursement on a case-by-case basis. At all times, company policy and best practices in the areas of security must be followed, with special emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information. Adhere to all company policies and guidelines. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous call center experience required. Excellent customer service skills. Strong verbal and written communication and listening skills. Well developed problem analysis and decision making skills. Strong computer and keyboard ability with proficiency in microsoft office suite including word, excel and outlook. Basic understanding of internet principles, terminology and functionality. Demonstrated organizational and time management skills. Strong technical aptitude.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required and some college preferred
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational document management corporation that produces and sells a range of color and black-and-white printers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org