In Store Co-Manager
- Oakland, CA
What you'll be doing
- The client company currently seeking for an In Store Co-Manager and this job exists only in California store branches. The incumbent leads sales and service delivery for in store branch employees through sales production and sales coaching, provides effective customer service and participates in the achievement of branch sales goals and activities, ensures operational compliance of the in store branch location and oversees branch operations in the absence of the branch manager. The candidates will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of the offer or termination of employment.
What your background should be
- This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. One to two years of experience in sales and/or financial services activities or commensurate training, ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues, thorough knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems, effective interpersonal/customer service skills, well developed selling, cross selling and referral skills, strong mathematical, problem solving and negotiation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills are expected.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Who is the client company
- Financial services company
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com