In Store Banker
- Henderson, NV
What you'll be doing
- Accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting. Opens accounts, handles teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Participates with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refers customers to other areas of company as appropriate. Develops new business and expands customer relationships. Converts service opportunities into sales events. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum two years of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities or commensurate training. Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues. Thorough knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills. Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to analyze customer credit data and other related financial information. Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com