In Store Banker
- Liberty Lake, WA
What you'll be doing
- The candidate is accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seek new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting. Open accounts, handle teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolve complex customer service issues. Participate with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refer customers to other areas of the company as appropriate. Develop new business and expands customer relationships. Convert service opportunities into sales events.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training preferred. Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues. Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills. Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial and banking services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com