In Store Banker
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for an in store banker. This position is accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seek new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting. Open accounts, handle teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolve complex customer-service issues. Participate with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refer customers to other areas of U.S. bank as appropriate. Develop new business and expand customer relationships. Convert service opportunities into sales events.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of experience in sales or cash handling activities, or commensurate training. This position requires national mortgage licensing system (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. act of 2008 and regulation Z. Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues preferred. Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems preferred. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org