In Store Banker
- Paso Robles, CA
What you'll be doing
- This job requires to be accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through in store marketing and in aisle prospecting. Opens accounts, handles teller transactions, sells/cross sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Participates with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refers customers to other areas of US bank as appropriate. Develops new business and expands customer relationships. Converts service opportunities into sales events. Some local travel may be required. Applicants must have basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems.
What your background should be
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues. Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training. Effective interpersonal/customer service skills. Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills. Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a banking and financial services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org