- Vernon, CA
What you'll be doing
- Monitor shipments and customs clearance. Communicate status, delays to appropriate parties. Resolve shipment issues, and possess the ability to determine when to elevate to management for resolution. Communicate with customs brokers, provide and review tariff code information and instructions related to international shipments (inbound and outbound) maintain import and export document files in accordance with federal regulations and company policy. Maintain system update and resolve discrepancies. Perform administrative tasks: copying, filing, faxing, scanning.
What your background should be
- Experience and skills, detail-oriented, organized, and able to prioritize tasks. Proficiency in Microsoft office (primarily Excel and Word). Ability to work independently. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Familiarity with international documentation, HTSUS, and schedule b helpful. Previous experience working with customs brokers, forwarders, and international partners preferred. Fluency in Spanish preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or some college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American clothing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com