- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Implement companies solution to client, follow companies guideline and in accordance with client expectation. Implementation could include adding additional product, transfer from other part of company or migration from one company solution to another. Apply industry and product knowledge to optimize system configuration and product upgrade. Ensure client satisfaction and retention through timely solution delivery within client defined timeliness. Resolve issue and provide solution, with in guidance collaborate with various department to load and convert (as required) client data to company solution. Work within company implementation methodology and timeliness using technology tool. Ensure accuracy of all aspect of client set up. Remain engaged with client throughout implementation; until client is successfully running company solution. Interact or collaborate with company associate in sales and service exchange routine information with member of client project team, including priority, timeliness, issue as they arise. Maintain and expand knowledge and proficiency on implementation.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience working in a business to business client service or customer service interface or systems integration environment. Basic project management skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American provider of business outsourcing solutions company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com