Implementation Project Manager
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Serves as single point of contact to business customer with ownership and accountability for matrix management of the customer lifecycle, from customer acquisition through billing activation across the product portfolio. Anticipates customer needs and delivers care solutions. Delivers end-user training. Programs handsets to meet customer's needs. Partners with sales and account management to support assigned customer base. Performs account maintenance and account receivable functions. Responsible for tier one and some tier two troubleshooting. Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- One year experience with customer support. One year experience with portfolio management in either customer service, sales or account support. Must have valid driving license, three consecutive years of active driving history, successfully complete driving safety training and otherwise comply with companies driver safety policy and guidelines. Candidate must possess project management skills. Ability to manage and support several customer projects. Candidate must also have strong communication skills and work closely with companies sales associates.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com