- Wilmington, DE
What you'll be doing
- Understand and utilize the basic tool and technique of project management and deliver upon the project requirement within the define scope and time-line. Ensure that all project team member deliver against their respective task, time-line and provide the appropriate team have the right tool and training required to perform effectively. Manage issue or risk and escalate in a timely manner. Work with QA manager and testing team to ensure thorough testing of module or application or interface. Work with release manager to ensure proper operation turnover and SLA update. Lead the post implementation review evaluating project result, including client satisfaction. Promote effective teamwork and manage the resolution of interpersonal issue. Create and maintain project documentation which include time-line, issue or risk log, status reporting and any appropriate metric. Manage change control as a project move through the project delivery life-cycle.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-8 years of project management experience required. Knowledge and experience using project management software such as Microsoft Project, Project Workbench, PMI, etc. Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work groups with strong team management, leadership and coaching skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to develop strong relationships. Ability to be flexible, follow tight deadlines, organize and prioritize work. Experience leading large or complex technology projects. Demonstrated ability to influence decisions or direction with business or technology. Ability to meet deadlines, multi task, organize, prioritize and manage personal work. Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision. PMI certification preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com