Immunology Sales Specialist
- North Potomac, MD
What you'll be doing
- The Immunology Sales Specialist Dermatology (ISD) is accountable to achieve sales quota by delivering market share and market share growth, as well as other key metrics in the assigned territory. The individual will use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactic within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics and pharmacists within a specific geographic area. The ISD will influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise and effective selling skills. The ISD is also influence decision makers by developing and delivering a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, use approved medical reprints to support the case, and discuss therapeutic strategies to influence decision makers. Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results. Applicant will accountable to build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
What your background should be
- A minimum two years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience is required. Prior experience with inject-able/infused products is preferred. A working knowledge of immunology and the dermatology field is preferred; prior experience managing through complex reimbursement issues is preferred. Prior management development courses are preferred. Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan). Candidate must have a valid driving license along with a clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required.
Who is the client company
- The largest multinational comprehensive manufacturer company of health care products that provides care related services, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com