Identity Access Management (IAM) Analyst
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The identity access management (IAM) analyst is responsible for the user certification and attestation reviews and daily activities and tasks related to on-boarding, employee transfers and termination processes. Ensure security access lists are well maintained. Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications. Experience capturing users identity and providing services to users based on identity. Understand of SSO (single sign-on) concepts and knowledge of various methodologies to implement SSO. Customer service focused and attentive to user needs. Broad knowledge of authentication systems, risk analysis, threat mitigation, and security domains.
What your background should be
- At least 1-5 years of experience with identity and access management. Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written. Experience with current concepts in project risk assessment, metrics generation, and analysis and risk management. Ability to maximize system to support business processes, recommend and influence business process change to maximize use of system. Must have good communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a recognized expert in transformational IT infrastructure, security and compliance consulting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com