ICS Cyber Security Analyst
- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Provide cyber security for industrial control systems (ICS) expertise and support for capability building within the firm. Work and coordinate with program managers within groups from defense, commercial, and international markets. Conduct risk assessment, including technical vulnerability evaluation, documentation review for static compliance, observation for procedural compliance and mitigation of recommendations for outstanding vulnerabilities. Develop mitigations for the vulnerabilities identified, work with client to implement mitigations, and work with industry vendors to develop secure development of the ICS.
What your background should be
- One year of experience in cyber security, information assurance, or risk assessments in a professional or academic environment. Knowledge of the risk management framework in NIST 800-37, ISO 27001, IEC 62443 or NERC-CIP. Knowledge of evaluating security vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies for networked and non-networked systems secret clearance required. Industry cyber security certifications, including security+, CEH or CISSP.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in information assurance or cyber security required.
Who is the client company
- This is an American management consulting firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com