Hydraulic Assembly Tester
- North Mankato, MN
What you'll be doing
- Gather blueprints, routing sheets, setting specifications, and all related fixtures and tools necessary to assemble the products when directed. Move parts to assembly area from storage racks. Fasten parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, or other fasteners. Use blue prints, routing sheets, settings specifications, required hand tools and fixtures, and test benches to assist in assembly operation. Assemble parts into repair kits and switches; then package and move the products to the shipping department for further processing. Replace all paper work from assigned jobs. Inspect products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments. Observe packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one to three months of related experience or training. Work instructions and plans written in English. Ability to interpret and comprehend safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, engineering prints and drawings, and procedure manuals. Ability to read blue prints, routing sheets, and test specifications written in English.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company is one of the global suppliers of the machinery parts.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org